A month ago we took engagement photos for Amy and Luigi and we are honored that they chose us to photograph their wedding next May. Amy and Luigi are such a fun couple, and when we met with them to talk about their plans for the wedding we couldn’t help but get excited. Their location is beautiful (as are the bride and groom), and they are both very involved in the planning and DIY projects … love that!
Above is a photo of the care package we are sending them along with their contract. Included are:
- A Japonesque Precision Eyelash Curler which comes with a free refill program.
- A Vintage Blossoms Notebook by Rifle Paper Co. (Printed in the USA, Assembled by hand in Winter Park, FL) — Happy planning!
- Two packets of Starbucks Via Cafe Mocha Latte, for those cozy nights dreaming of a beautiful wedding day.
- A copy of their wedding contract and deposit receipt, just so everyone is clear on everything.
- A handwritten thank you note
In our previous packages we had sent a chocolate bar, but we decided to replace it with the latte mix for fear that chocolate would melt in the Florida heat. Also we envision them cuddling up with their notebook and sipping on mocha latte while they plan their wedding — Yes, that’s how we pick our gifts. Don’t forget to check our blog again next May to see the photos we take of Amy and Luigi on their wedding day.